|Our Beautiful New Tunnel!|
Happy 1st Anniversary
Young Artists of Anoka!
We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary of Young Artists of Anoka!
One year ago, we were planning for our first big project, Windows of Time, down in the walking tunnel. Needless to say...it was a HUGE hit and everyone has loved it! Residents, City workers, visitors...everyone has commented on how much they love it!
What did we accomplish last year?
|Tunnel Before Painting|
- Windows of Time Tunnel Project (42 Kids participated)
- Sidewalk Chalk Art during RiverFest (filled almost all spots)
- Halloween 8x8 Art Project (over 50 entries!)
- Halloween Window Decorating at Salon Eleven
So this year, we have even more great projects in the works!
|Windows of Time Ribbon Cutting in August 2015|
|Sean and Myself after a long 2 days of graffiti painting as a surprise for the ribbon cutting ceremony.|
|Painting in Tunnel with News Station|
Here are some of the projects that we are putting together:
- Aquatic Center Wall ( Elementary Kids)
- Snow plows shovels (All Kids)
- Ramp wall by Tunnel (High School) This will be a contest for Halloween.
- Capture Anoka (All Kids) Photography, drawing, painting
- Sidewalk Chalk Art (All Kids) during RiverFest in July
- Halloween Art project (All Kids) in the Fall
- Possibly a Tennis Wall Painting
- Possibly Halloween Window Decorating
I'm so proud of all the kids that have participated and enjoyed so much getting to know you and your families! We are out to make Anoka an Art community! Lets show them what we are made of!
Who Can Be a Part of Young Artists of Anoka?
All Students who go to a school that will attend or Do attend Anoka High School are welcome! Including St. Steven's Students.
visit the website www.AnokaArt.com
our new blog http://youngartistsofanoka.blogspot.com/
or find us on Facebook
SPONSORS: We are always looking for sponsors! It can be a family, business or individual! info is on www.AnokaArt.com
If you have any questions, feel free to email me! email@example.com
I look forward to a great 2nd year,
Young Artists of Anoka